If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (706) 866-5646

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Desiccant Walkthrough!


On jobs with large water losses, special equipment is used to dry out larger spaces. This piece of equipment is called a Desiccant. For a description of this cool piece of equipment, check out an article on our site!